We've decided to make Freeport a little more accessible for our guests by setting up our Fall Freedom package, with 3 nights for the price of 2! This provides the ideal opportunity to see the rugged Maine coast, visit lighthouses (there are at least a dozen within about an hour and a half drive of us), hike along the water or in the hills in our state parks, and more. Or, if you prefer, take a hike through Freeport and visit the 5 L.L. Bean stores (four of them never close!) and over 150 other shops and restaurants, all within a few blocks of us!
With three days here, you can really cover a lot of ground. Here is our suggestion:
Day 1 (arrival)
- Arrive by mid-afternoon and check-in at Brewster House
- Spend the afternoon exploring Freeport outlets and shops
- Have a wonderful meal at one of Freeport's excellent restaurants
- Have a delicious gourmet breakfast at Brewster House
- Go north to visit lighthouses, islands and beaches
- Have lunch at an historic and authentic Maine diner
- Spend the afternoon exploring coastal harbor towns
- Dine along the way, or in Freeport
- Shop a bit before the end of the day
- Another delicious breakfast at Brewster House
- Shop a bit to make sure you haven't missed anything
- Drive to the south to see lighthouses
- Explore Portland's Old Port district
- Explore Kennebunkport and/or Kittery and/or Ogunquit, etc.
Day 4 (departure)
- One last delicious Brewster House breakfast
- One last shopping trip before checking out.
- Bid goodbye to your new friends, and promise to return soon!
When will we see you here?
Ruth & Scott
Brewster House Bed & Breakfast, Freeport, Maine